Our biggest asset is the people that make up our amazing ORNA Team. When you work with anyone on our ORNA Team, you can expect A LOT and we want you to. You can expect to deal with a professional who listens intently and communicates clearly. You can expect someone who is responsive and treats you with respect.
In fact, here is a list of all the attributes you can count on when you deal with the ORNA Team:
- Highly responsive
- Takes initiative in protecting you
- Has an awareness of the work environment
- Professional demeanor and dress
- Keen observation skills
- Thorough reporting skills
- Effective communication skills
- Positive, pleasant and supportive when interacting
- Displays concern for what’s important to customers
- Does complete work
It’s also important to us to make sure our Security Guards get the respect they deserve. One of the challenges we deal with is the bad reputation security guards sometimes get. Yes we’ve heard it all. From the Paul Bart jokes to security guards being Police Wannabes and everything in between. Yes it can be funny, and we do have a sense of humor, but it diminishes the value each of our guards bring to every client.
You see, ORNA Security guards are the ones walking the grounds at 3am, sometimes in the rain, so you can sleep soundly.
They are the ones watching your merchandise so it doesn’t leave without being paid for.
ORNA Security guards are the ones monitoring the parking garage to ensure you make it safely to your car and out of the garage.
They are the ones who deal with your noisy neighbor so you don’t have to.
The ORNA Security Team enhances every environment. That is because we have a stringent hiring and training process. This is one of the many things that make us different, and what we think is better, than other security companies.
ORNA SECURITY delivers trusted, highly-trained, competent, honest, and capable, state licensed security officers and front door staff to residential properties, commercial properties and corporate entities across South Florida. Once hired, our guards are meticulously trained and well dressed to ensure that they will act appropriately in any situation and present an impeccable image.
- Each member of our security staff is licensed and has passed stringent internal screening.
- They are bound to comply with local city and state regulatory demands.
Our ORNA Security Team participates in a complete training program that includes:
- ORNA Security Basic Training
- ORNA On Site Training
- ORNA Customer Service Training
- Ongoing Training and Development Programs